Fitness pros and fitness enthusiasts who seek training equipment and workouts that can be used anywhere.
Portable, lightweight, and appropriate for users of all fitness levels, the RIP Trainer can be attached to any secure anchor point for a challenging full-body workout. The RIP Trainer uses an innovative resistance cord system to create a variable, unbalanced load that enables the development of core strength, explosive power, flexibility and endurance throughout movement patterns related to everyday life and sport.
Features of the RIP Trainer
42 inch-long bar (1.1m) with commercial-grade rubber handles that disassembles into two pieces for easy portability.
Downloadable instructional video demonstrates 18 different exercises.
Medium resistance cord with protective nylon safety sleeve.
1. TRX Rip Trainer: Total-body training solution
2. Medium Level Resistance Cord: Can challenge even the most elite athlete
3. Carabiner: Industrial-strength carabiner rated for maximum durability
4. TRX Rip Basic Training Instant Video Download*: Video includes: Complete Setup and Use, How to Adjust Exercise Intensity, Detailed Exercise Library, Hosted by Rip Training creator Pete Holman
5. Safety Strap: Maintain a safe training environment
6. TRX Rip Door Anchor: Secure your Rip Trainer to any sturdy door
7. TRX Rip Basic Training Workout Guide: Setup instructions to get you started and workout cards to keep you going.
8. Carry Bag: Take your Rip Trainer wherever you train
Weight: 4.2lbs (1.9kg) ? Easily disassembles for optimum portability
Anchoring Options: Door Anchor and carabiner so you can train anywhere
Carabiner: Industrial-strength carabiner rated to support 8.5kN= over 1900lbs (900kg) of force
Resistance Cord: Protective Nylon sleeve over high grade latex resistance cord
Swiveling Eyebolts: Eliminates tangling, prevents wear and allows symmetrical exercises
Safety Strap: Helps maintain a safe training environment
Bag: Lightweight carrying bag
Program: 20-minute instructional video with complete setup and basic usewith all the exercises you need for a full-body workout, including 25-page, 18-exercise workout guide
Downloadable Material: TRX Rip Basic Training Video
Workouts on DVD: No
Mobile App: No
Warranty/Guarantee: Rip bar: 1 year of use. Resistance cord: 3 months of use.